Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Payment is due at the time of service. Cash and credit cards are accepted. No checks.
A 24 hour cancellation notice is required. If the client fails to show for their appointment, 50% of the missed service will be charged and all future appointments must be paid in advance. If you have paid for a service in advance but do not give a 24 hour cancellation notice, you forfeit your appointment and will not be given a refund. If late, it may not be possible to accommodate the entire amount of time originally scheduled and full price will still be charged.
It is the responsibility of the client to keep the therapist updated about any recent medical changes. The therapist will not be held liable for injury.
If you are sick or have a communicable disease, please stay home until the issue is resolved. Failure to do so puts me at risk for myself and others.
Please be courteous and arrive at your appointment clean and with good hygiene.
If you have any of the following you may not receive Ashiatsu massage:
- Pregnant or trying to conceive
- Varicose veins (on affected area)
- Eye procedures within the last 72 hours
- Flying within 24 hours
- Tuberculosis, thrombosis, aneurysm, kidney disorders, recent bowel or hernia surgery
- Acute inflammatory conditions such as lupus, cellulitis or phlebitis
- If you are taking Coumadin, Lovenox or Heparin
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure or heart condition, pacemaker or stent/shunt
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome or any condition that causes loss of feeling or weakness
- Any recent injuries, surgeries, rashes or cancer
- Low grade fever or illness
As the therapist, I will accommodate all pressure needs but reserve the final say in what I feel is a safe amount of pressure.
Sexual behavior is ABSOLUTELY NOT tolerated.